On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 05:12:26PM +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Here's what I'm thinking about for the next release (or releases?):
>
> + FastCGI support

I really can't see this being sensible without moving to libgit2.  As
long as we stick with libgit.a then we need to fork for each request so
I'm not sure there's much benefit to supporting FastCGI without moving
to something that lets us free resources when we're done processing a
request.

> + More malloc()/free() cleanups
> + git-blame support
> + git-grep support
> + HTML5 compliance
> + More filters everywhere
> + Expanded test suite
> + Line number anchors highlighting the current line
> + sendfile() support
>
> This is in no particular order. Any opinions about priorities? Or
> anything else to add?

I'd like to get "new graph implementation" into this list - it's come up
on the list twice in the last 24 hours!  That doesn't mean I'm claiming
the task though ;-)