You can delete the comment you wrote, and you can mark other comments
that are inappropriate or incomplete for deletion. If a comment
accumulates enough deletion votes, it will be removed. For anonymous
comments, two votes are needed, and for non-anonymous comments, four
votes are needed. Or you can delete that specific comment by editing
it, and when you click 'edit' you leave it blank. That will do as if
you deleted it.