When a user starts reviewing his dates, he/she has a certain number of
reviews to make. That number of dates includes all the people that
reviewed him/her for dating (either 'yes' or 'no' answers), his
friends, and the dates reviewed by user's friends (people who voted
the user and people from his/her friend list are presented in higher
priority than the others). When that number reaches 0 (or sometimes
goes into negative numbers, till new dates for reviewing are
retrieved) the user gets an extra 40 random dates for reviewing, from
the general Sparkey base, in order to increase user's chances to have
a 'match'. After reviewing all the dates the user can reveal his/her
matches.