If you don't want to be compared any more, you can opt-out, using a
link in the bottom menu, once the app is loaded. After opting out
people won't be able to compare/vote you. Opt out completely removes
you from our comparing system, including your photo and your stats/
rankings.

If you want to remove the application, the procedure is the same as it
is for any other application. In detail:

- Notice the "settings" option, on the right side of the top menu of
your Facebook page, and place your mouse pointer on it,
- Choose "Application settings"
- Click on "X Remove" on the right hand side for any application that
you wish to remove.