When comparing people today, I was suddenly linked to a fake virus-
search site, attempting to install malware/spyware on my computer.
After clicking abort a few times, I was redirected back to compare
people.

I'd like to warn everyone of this, and inform the creators of this app
that attempting to install spyware against users' will is infact
illegal in most countries. At the very least, it's against Facebook's
terms of usage.

I'd very much like an official comment on this.

BR,
David