Hi,

I am using Chandler for my task tracking. Since I started to use it I
realized that I am much more focused and very task driven. I have a couple
of Laptops which I use. I can connect to the server without issues from all
laptops but my company laptop. It seams that the Firewall settings are
blocking me. I have tried to find more details on your webpage how to setup
the client in case of firewalls. I hope there is a specification how to do
the setup.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Goran Rasic

The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential, and intended solely for use by the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail, and delete this e-mail from your system.
Unauthorized disclosure, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Information acc. 37a HGB and 6 Teledienstgesetz
(German laws) see under http://www.xomox.de/english/profile/index.htm