I am a regular Chandler desktop user.. I walked away from my machine for a
few minutes..came back, and found all my data wiped out! how can I recover
it? Windows XP

Stuart Skinner Jr
 HP IT Support
QCP x4584
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
proprietary to Ahold and/or its subsidiaries (Ahold) or otherwise
confidential or legally privileged.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply, and delete all
copies of this message and any attachments.  If you are the intended
recipient you may use the information contained in this message and
any files attached to this message only as authorized by Ahold.
Files attached to this message may only be transmitted using secure
systems and appropriate means of encryption, and must be secured
using the same level of password and security protection with which
the file was provided to you.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.