You can currently only print the month view, which shows all the note titles
on each day.  I haven't tried it myself, but you could probably make do with
that for most cases.  The quick way around, is to capture the screen while
in the week view (using the print screen button), paste it into Photoshop,
and quickly crop out the rest of the screen to print.  I know this is a
sloppy way, but it works.

As for giving a calender to your website, there are 2 ways to do this, your
preference.  The proper way is to open a Chandler Hub account, and publish a
collection to it- in this case, you will keep a collection that contains all
your classes, which I'll call "Classes."  Once you've confirmed that it
syncs with your desktop correctly, open the Hub account in your web browser,
click the down arrow next to "Classes," and click the Invite button.  2
links will appear, so Right-Click the "View-Only" link (the View/edit link
could allow your more mischievous students to edit your collection), and
click "Copy Link Location" or your equivalent.  Paste the link somewhere so
you'll have it, and put that link on your website.

If you prefer, you can also print the multiweek view into a PDF file, if you
install the necessary software (There are several out there), and put the
file directly on your website, but unless you are paranoid about security or
have another reason, the simplest way is the Hub and link approach.

I hope this helps you.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Sandra Van Den Ham <
sandravanden...@telus.net> wrote:

> Just downloaded Chandler thinking that I had finally found something to
> help me organize my life that has what I need
> and then discovered that I still can't print my 'to do's' or sync them with
> my i-phone (which I didn't really care about if I could simply print them).
> Am I missing something?  Can I print my To Do's...?  Otherwise how do we
> take our list of errands and shopping items on the road with us...carry our
> computer? LOL
>
> If I can overcome that issue...am I able to link a calendar to my website
> so my students can see a calendar of events for classes?
>

> Sandra Van Den Ham
> The Shuswap Artist
>
> PAINTING MADE EASY classes in oils
> email: sandravanden...@telus.net