Hi,
I am an Australian user and I deleted a number of test items that Chandler
has as default when you open your account.

I also deleted the group -- USA HOLIDAY, DATES (?? not sure of exact
wording).

Once I did this - I have now lost my calender that should reside in the
centre panel of the program.

I don't know how to get it back -- I would also like to subscribe to an
Australian feed for school holidays and national days at this site -- and i
would like some assistance about how to do this as well. This is the
website -http://www.vic.gov.au/Victorian-School-Term-Dates.html     it has
something called ICALL  -- i assume this is how you sync the program?

Many thanks and kind regards

danni