Hi Doug,

We have customized Cosmo to work with ustom database which is very old and
actually it's non-SQL.So, all the code which deals with hibernate was
re-written.

Additionall, recurrence model in this system does not correspond to
icalendar standards in some aspects, so some hacks also were added there to
make this working.

I never tried my changes with the original cosmo, but I believe they would
work there too, probably with some minor changes. I don't have time to
prepare working patch for cosmo right now, but if you are really interested
in this, I could do it a little bit later or just send you some description
of the necessary changes.

Best regards,
Irina.