Hello Everyone,
After downloading the current version of Chandler Desktop and setting up my
email accounts according to Google instructions, I am receiving an error
message while syncing the desktop with gmail.  The error is as follows:

Error from mail server 'imap.gmail.com':
  'Ascii codec can't decode byte 0xae in position 0: ordinal not in

I suspect that there is more to the error message that is not being
displayed in the error box.

I removed the Chandler folders from gmail and re-installed them.

I am currently running Windows 7 64-bit with 12gb of ram memory.

Any help would be much appreciated.

John