I used to use Daytimers Organizer's PIM which was one of the best out there
but they stopped supporting it many many years ago.

I liked Daytimers because:

*      The recurring entries were easily modifiable and actually worked
well!

*      You could duplicate records

*      All the features were well integrated.

I used most features.  The only problem Daytimers had was when linking
events and multi contacts together (this was done through the contact
manager) very occasionally a contact's record would become corrupt.  The
record was there, you could update and view it but you had to do it through
one of the links that you had set up.  I was sorry no one continued to
develop it.  I have been using a paper calendar for years now and I want to
make the jump again.

I am on Windows XP SP3.   I created an account on Chandler, I have had
problems with publishing it.  The idea is wonderful and I hope it continues
to be developed but I want to quit now if it is not.  Are there still paid
developers on a team for Chandler?