On (24/04/13 11:50), Administracion wrote:
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:50:30 -0300
> From: Administracion <administrac...@xv-tech.com>
> To: chandler-users@osafoundation.org
> Subject: [chandler-users] Chandler's use question
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Guido Gutierrez, I’m writing from Argentina to ask about a
> particular thing we’ll be needing the application to do.
>
> Our enterprise is very small, but we are looking for an calendar, task
> manager and desktop that allows a 3 people work group to share the
> information we load up. The idea will be, for example, the boss loading a
> list of tasks to do, and the assistants looking at the list with no more
> than refreshing the desktop (something like the shared calendar google
> offers, but with the possibility to share between ourselves all the info
> loaded).

Hi Guido,

The Chandler project is mostly dead, so using it for a new project
might not be a good idea.

You might try "Fengoffice" for what you're asking, it has a calendar
with extensive collaboration tools.  There is a free open-source
version of it available.

The authors of Fengoffice are from Uruguay.

good luck,

James