Hello over there - have a nice time.

I am going to play with Chandler as my PIM
but I like to use it on two computers .
I missed an export possibility.

http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/GetStarted#Get your Data Out of Chandler De at April 8 2013,
it says

Get your Data Out of Chandler Desktop

 Export Notes and Events
 In Chandler, go to File>>Export>>Notes and Events to .ics File
 Click [Okay] (The .ics file will be saved to your Desktop.)
You can import this file into any calendar application that supports the .ics format.

Is this changed?

I only see the option "synchronization" through a account at yours.
But I don't like my data's out of my hand on a faraway cloud hub.

Please give me a hint [or two ;-) ], what I can do:
Goal is
Planing my things - appointments, projects, ideas, ASO  -
through the GTD-way, using an advice with German-User-GUI-
on two computers and a smart-phone.

And - if possible - keep it simple,
my English is simple.
Or / also give me a partner in Germany / German Language to talk with.

Thanks a lot,
and
have an excellent   week
Peter Noske
from Berlin - Germany
and BTW. we here have snow , what is unusual by this time of year. .