Hi !!

A few years ago, I became aware of Chandler as some sort of successor of
the legendary Lotus Agenda. Now, Chandler has evolved, but as a German
native speaker, I noticed that the localization leaves some room for
improvement.

I'm interested in reviewing, updating and expanding the German localization
of Chandler. I am able to successfully edit the po-file and export to an
egg file on a Windows system. So technically, I think I am in a position to
start work.

Please tell me if there are already current efforts to do that, which
mailing list to subcribe to for questions or discussions or anything else
about how you want to handle such a contribution.

Thanks!

Uwe