Hi Vaishakh,
I'm just a user, not a part of the team, but as far as I know Chandler does
not have this feature. Unfortunately the development team disbanded shortly
after the release of version 1.0 and there has been no development since
then. It does not seem likely that there will be any future updates, which
is sad because it is a very usable piece of software.

Regards,

Fritz Meissner