Hello Partners,

We are having a new requirement Java with Insurance Experience  Please go
through the details of the project and let me know your interest send me
your most updated resume. Please respond to my email.

Please forward resumes to *faz...@damcogroup.*or you can reach me at *770
544 9570*

*  ***

*Job Title                     : *Java with Insurance

*Job Duration             : 12 months***

Location                       :  *CA, WI*

*

*

*Description*

*Java with Insurance.*

* *

*Job Responsibility:*

Technical - Java and Insurance (non-life) domain, configuration on Policy
Center - preferable having experience on Guidewire (though not a must) -
Policy Centre experience is a must.

* *

Thanks and Regards

*Fazil*