*Greeting*

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profile along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

* *

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

*Role:               BI/SQL Server Developer*

*Location:        Charlotte, NC*

* *

* *

*Job Summary:*

• ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processing
• Microsoft SSIS – a must
• large data warehousing experience
• SQL Server required
• Oracle experience a plus
• Network experience a big plus

*Job Description:*

• 2-5 years of SQL Server 2008 development experience
• Proficiency in SQL authoring
• Performance optimization of database objects – views, stored procedures
• Understanding of relational data modeling
• Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
• Experience in designing ETL processes using SSIS technologies
• Scripting using .NET technologies – C#, VB.net
Scope of engagement
• Candidate would be responsible for design and development of new ETL
processes to accommodate information from multiple systems of record (SORs).
• Would be responsible for maintenance and refactoring of existing processes
• Would handle development of database objects to support data access API
(feeds, web service calls, etc.)
• Would be involved in design and development efforts to create data
warehousing solution for operational data

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2067| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from