*Hi Partners,*

*Hope You are doing great!*

*Please help me with the below requirements and send me suitable resumes of
your consultants ASAP !*

* *

*Position : Linux Systems Engineer*

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

* *

*Requirements:*
• 5+ years experience as Linux Systems Engineer with knowledge of RHEL
• Solid knowledge of data center concepts and systems
• Experience with clustering technologies, shared file systems, and volume
management
• Solid experience HP Blade technologies and configuration
• Knowledge of multi-tier architecture designs using web servers,
applications and databases
• Citrix Xen, OVM installation and configuration
• Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, Java, JBoss, installation, configuration and
tuning
• Experience with Oracle, Oracle RAC, and MySQL
• Experience with using/administering the following technologies – Linux,
Load Balancers, LDAP, Web Servers, DNS etc
• Scripting (Perl/Bash/Python/Shell …)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Keywords[image: https://na12.salesforce.com/s.gif] *

Redhat, Linux, Scripting

*Top 3 Skills[image: https://na12.salesforce.com/s.gif] *

1.) Must have experience building and configuring Redhat Linux Systems with
at least Redhat Version 5.8 or 5.9 in a production environment
2.) Must have experience working with other departments - this candidate
will be working with database engineers, network engineers and storage
engineers - they don't need to know these areas but they need to be able to
communicate and have experience working with these groups
3.) Must have very strong scripting experience: candidates need the ability
to write their own scripts and who is able to do the error handling
themselves. Preference is to candidates that experience with multiple
scripting languages (Powershell, Perl, Ruby, Unix, Shell...)

*Job Description*

Successful candidates will have extensive experience in the design,
deployment, troubleshooting, and configuration of Linux systems in one or
more of the following 4 focus areas:
• Linux Systems: RedHat, Citrix Xen, OVM
• Application-Oriented: Weblogic, Apache, Oracle, Oracle RAC, MySQL,
Tomcat, Java, JBoss
• Networking: Cisco Switching/Routing, F5 BigIP
• Storage: HDS, HNAS, Brocade SAN

This person will be critical to getting their systems up to speed. They
will be monitoring and building new hardware for v11 over the next few
months. They must have a strong working knowledge of weblogic which is
their application server builder that utilizes javascript.

Key Responsibilities:

• Learn the existing environments and configuration with current system
operations by working side-by-side with the current SE team.

• Build the new environments and configure with appropriate application
software.

• Create an environment validation plan for the appropriate focus area
including integration testing with the existing environment.

• Execute the validation plan and submit validation report to GSI for
approval.

• Create comprehensive documentation of the new environments.

• Train GSI personnel on new environment design and usage.

• Participate in end-to-end commissioning testing with the larger data
center build team.

Thanks & Regards J

* *

Adam Brad
Clear Thought Solutions LLC
cid:image004.jpg@01CB484A.1ABFD370] 347-296-3797
| E-mail : *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

|* URL :**www.clearthoughtsolutions.com*<http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>
**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CC0414.3E7517E0] : adam.bradads [image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CCC931.DF84BAE0] : Adam.cts1

*LinkedIN :
**http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713>

USA |*Lakewood *New Jersey  *Cary *NC |

Partners in your thought… Gateway to Success**

* *

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link:
mailto:a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>We
are sorry for the inconvenience.