*Hi Partners,*

*Hope You are doing great!*

*Please help me with the below requirements and send me suitable resumes of
your consultants ASAP !*

* *

*Position : IBM/AIX-Virtualization-Systems Admin*

*Location : Washington, DC*

*Duration : 12+ months*

*EAD, GC or Citizen Only*

*Must Have*: Must have at least 3+ years of RECENT IBM/AIX Virtualization
experience: Good understanding of AIX operating system which includes
clusters, VIO, LPAR’s and IBM virtualization technologies.

*Interview Availability*: Can do Skype to Hire, must have good
communication skills to do a Skype to hire

Please send your candidates right away…and remember we are only looking for
3-5 years!!!!

*Purpose of Position*: have a lead role in all aspects of different
versions of UNIX based infrastructure administration in large scale user
base.

*Required: *Strong knowledge of IBM AIX and Red hat Linux technology

The required qualifications for this position are:**

·         4-year Bachelor s degree preferably in Math, Computer Science or
Engineering. Master s degree preferred

·         Minimum of 5 years of IT experience, the majority of which should
be in system administration in a large scale operation

·         Senior UNIX administrator is responsible for supporting and
maintaining all aspects of UNIX based infrastructure and related products
administration services with established processes and guidelines. These
include, but are not limited to:

·         Install, configure and maintain IBM AIX / Red Hat Linux operating
system instances / servers

·         Enhance server  performance by applying right configuration

·         Apply and maintain patching levels

·         Ensure  integrity of  servers by having proper backup and
recovery processes

·         Carry out regular capacity planning activities

·         Planning and  supporting of third party software installation and
continued support

·         Support various databases including Oracle and Sybase in IBM AIX
environment.

·         Managing Hardware Management Console (HMC) and  Network
Installation Manager (NIM)

·         Perform  IBM AIX  related security activity which includes
managing IPSEC, SSH  as well as performing auditing and intrusion analysis

·         Writing and managing scripts in Korn/Bourne shell on need basis
as part of system administration activity

Maintain operational documentation, technical diagrams and business

* *

Required Skills:**

·         Good understanding of AIX operating system which includes
clusters, VIO, LPAR’s and IBM virtualization technologies.

·         Experience in managing external EMC storage in SAN environment

·         Experience in managing HACMP cluster server failover

·         Experience in supporting complex and integrated application
environments, primarily based on IBM Websphere suite and Oracle relational
databases

·         Experience working with global IT organizations supporting
decentralized business operations Experience in supporting IT operations
using an onsite/offshore delivery model

·         Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.

·         Ability to write and maintain technical documentation and
procedures

·         Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle

·         Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems independently
as well as in collaboration with a team

·         Ability to take initiative and work without supervision.

·         Ability to work as a effective team member in a multicultural
environment is must

·         Should have excellent interpersonal skill as well as oral and
written communication skill

Thanks & Regards J

* *

Adam
Clear Thought Solutions LLC
cid:image004.jpg@01CB484A.1ABFD370] 347-296-3797
| E-mail : *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

|* URL :**www.clearthoughtsolutions.com*<http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>
**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CC0414.3E7517E0] : adam.bradads [image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CCC931.DF84BAE0] : Adam.cts1

*LinkedIN :
**http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713>

USA |*Lakewood *New Jersey  *Cary *NC |

Partners in your thought… Gateway to Success**

* *

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link:
mailto:a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>We
are sorry for the inconvenience.