*Hi Partners,*

*Hope You are doing great!*

*Please help me with the below requirements and send me suitable resumes of
your consultants ASAP !*

* *

*Position : **Senior Java Developer with Financial industry experience, not
banking*

*Location : **Valley Forge, PA *

*Duration : 6+ Months*

Must have 8+ years of Java development experience with current skills in *JSF,
Spring, HTML, XML and Oracle*.

Must have strong background in *Agile Scrum team* environments.

Must have *current Financial industry experience with at least two of
listed business domains listed below.*

Must have *excellent communications skills.***

* *

Scrum team is looking for a Java Developer with Agile experience to join
their team.

---------------------------

Each member of the full Scrum team must commit to the Agile Manifesto and
to the values which drive the Scrum framework. Superior command of written
and spoken American English is required with demonstrable proof of concise
communication of ideas in both channels. Talent for using metaphors and for
self-effacing humor are highly desirable, especially for each member of the
development team.

*Each member of the development team should be able to demonstrate
knowledge and practical experience in two or more of the following business
domain areas: *

•             Investment vehicles used by financial advisors, investment
managers, and individual investors.

•             Financial invoicing and payment processes including free
asset movement.

•             Working knowledge of financial transaction system entities
including account, agreement (contract), portfolio, and payment
organization.

•             Financial regulatory compliance to rules and regulations
promulgated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the US
Department of Labor (DoL), the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA), or
Her Majesty's Treasury (HM Treasury).

*Each member of the development team should be able to demonstrate
experience and competence in four or more of the following technical areas:
*

•             Hands-on skill with relational database management
systems. *Oracle
is preferred, particularly with respect to PL/SQL* stored procedure coding,
logical and physical schema design, referential integrity, attribute domain
and range validation, system administration, and performance optimization.

•             Hands-on skill with application server platforms running
Java. Oracle WebLogic is preferred but any server-based RDBMS is
acceptable. *Application programming skills and experience with JSF and
Spring are required.*

•             Hands-on skill with *web-based user interface design and
implementation. This entails familiarity with HTML, XML, server-side vs.
client-side scripting, and user experience (UX) optimization. *

•             Systems or business analysis skills are desirable.

•             Familiarity with automated testing and version control tools.
Experience with quality assurance processes is highly desirable.

*Thanks & Regards *J

* *

*Adam **
Clear Thought Solutions LLC
cid:image004.jpg@01CB484A.1ABFD370] 347-296-3797
| E-mail : **a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

*| URL :**www.clearthoughtsolutions.com*<http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>
**

*[image: cid:image001.png@01CC0414.3E7517E0] : adam.bradads [image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CCC931.DF84BAE0] : Adam.cts1*

*LinkedIN :
**http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713>

USA |*Lakewood *New Jersey  *Cary *NC |

*Partners in your thought… Gateway to Success*

* *

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link:
mailto:a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>We
are sorry for the inconvenience.