*Hi Partners,*

*Hope You are doing great!*

*Please help me with the below requirements and send me suitable resumes of
your consultants ASAP !*

* *

*Position : Java Developer*

*Location : Charlotte, NC*

*Duration : 12+ Months *

*EAD, GC or Citizen Only*

*Required Skills :*

Develops using Java in a J2EE environment; • Develops solutions using the
Spring Framework, specifically spring-ws; • Builds web services and batch
components; • Experience developing frameworks; • Experience with content
management • Translates business requirements into functional / technical
specifications; • Excels at analyzing problems and engineering highly
flexible solutions;

Responsible for assisting in customization and development of application
systems Designs, programs, and codes software in response to specific
business requirements Understands how to optimize joint development efforts
through appropriate project design, database use, code creation, and
software architecture Develops design specifications in compliance with IT
Architecture Resolves user issues and suggestions

Develop components of Content Management Framework; • Leverages excellent
design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database, application code,
reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a
distributed environment; • Resolve technical problems of high complexity; •
Analyze and optimize performance of framework components; • Work
collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other
technical efforts

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field. • 8 plus years of IT work
experience in systems programming / analysis • Typically experienced across
multiple Information Technology areas and all system / applications
software development.

Thanks & Regards J

* *

Adam
Clear Thought Solutions LLC
cid:image004.jpg@01CB484A.1ABFD370] 347-296-3797
| E-mail : *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

|* URL :**www.clearthoughtsolutions.com*<http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>
**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CC0414.3E7517E0] : adam.bradads [image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CCC931.DF84BAE0] : Adam.cts1

*LinkedIN :
**http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brad/31/636/713>

USA |*Lakewood *New Jersey  *Cary *NC |

Partners in your thought… Gateway to Success**

* *

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link:
mailto:a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me>We
are sorry for the inconvenience.