Position: Ruby on Rails Developer Location: Lexington, KY Duration: 6
Months+ Interview: Telephonic+ Skype

*Ruby Developer Requirements ***

- Experience in PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT using the Ruby on Rails

- Must have prior experience with object oriented programming.

- Thorough understanding of the philosophy and design of Ruby on Rails

- Familiarity with text editors to program such as SciTE (Scintilla Text
Editor IDE), JEdit and Textpad.

- Expertise in how to create objects and classes, Modules, Namespaces, Ruby
variables, Data types, Operators, Ruby Symbols, Arrays, Hashes

- Experience in plug-in development and integration in Ruby on Rail
applications. This is using rubygems to code more efficiently.

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2067| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from