Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for *BizTalk 2006 R2 Engineer*  with a
major company located in *Richfield, MN.***

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title: **BizTalk 2006 R2 Engineer  ***

*Location:  **Richfield, MN***

*Employment Type: Contract*

*Duration:  02-04+ months Contract*

* *

*Job Description :*

*Project/Role:*
Junior resource with BizTalk 2006 R2 skills. the role will support an
existing application that is approx. 1/2 BizTalk.
Most work will be day-to-day care and feeding with some additional
performance testing type work.
*Skills Required:*
BizTalk 2006 R2 with experience as above.

Thanks & Regards,

*Adam Brad*

*CODEFORCE 360*

ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 385

*URL*: www.codeforce.com| *E-mail*: a...@codeforce.com

*Gtalk:* adam.cts1 <adam.c...@gmail.com> | *Yahoo:*
adam.bradads<dilipcame...@yahoo.com>

*Office Locations**: *

1)       11381 Southbridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022

2)       13337 N56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617**

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CDC66F.4FCA2610]      [image: Description: Description:

*** This email is NOT intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list.