Hi *Folks*,
   Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on  (412) 450 1316 Ext 105.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP.........!!!!!*

*Job Title : Microstrategy
Location: Largo, FL
Duration : 6+ Month Contract*
*Rate : $40 on C2C*

*Must-haves
*3 years of experience with Microstrategy.
Bachelor’s Degree.
Great communication.
Team player mentality.

*Plusses
*IT related Bachelor’s Degree.
Any Microstrategy certifications or related certifications.

*Day-to-Day
*Every morning this person will be sitting in on a stand up Agile meeting
for about 15 minutes to go over the progress of the project.
Half of the day this candidate is going to be in meetings with BAs, QAs and
ETL developers collaborating ideas and implementing strategies to put in
place before they start the Microstrategy development.
Half of the day this candidate is going to be testing each other’s code and
actually conducting the Microstrategy development.
Taking data that’s stored and putting into tables to see which table is the
most efficient.
Doing drag and drops to generate the code.
This candidate is not going to be writing the code. The ETL developer is
going to be writing all of the code.
The candidate can be either a Metadata Configurator/Developer or a
Microstrategy Configurator/Developer.

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 105
avishea...@shstinc.com