Hi,
Please have a look at following requirement and help me with your updated
copy of resume if comfortable.

*Position: **Senior Oracle developer*

*Location is Tampa FL Duration: Long term*

*8-10 yrs. of experience* with Oracle
Good in* PL-SQL programming*
*Normalization and fine tuning* are good to have skills
*Derivatives/Capital markets exposure* good to have
Good project and client interaction experience

--

*Thanks & RegardsAnkitEmail : a...@aquratesolutions.com
<a...@aquratesolutions.com>AqurateSolutions LLC, Philadelphia, PADirect

*Disclaimer: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.NOTE: Under Bill s.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered
Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our
mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to this
email with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the
body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.*