Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please send resume to *ni...@techstargroup.com <ni...@techstargroup.com>* ,
972-497-2508.

Client: Accenture

End Client: State Farm Insurance

*SQL BI Developer / Qlikview Developer, *

*Bloomington, IL  *

*Skype Interview*

Needing a Business Intelligence-SA for Qlikview development for Dashboards
and Huddleboards.

Needs QlikView, strong SQL Access and strong Database knowledge

- DB2 or other

PLEASE NOTE: Sue Glesing would like the ability to conduct phone screen and
resume review to fill position.

Comments: Provide any additional information to support the business case
for bringing the external associate(s) onsite to Bloomington facilities.

Losing 2 EAs from Qliktech.

We do not want to replace with another Qliktech resource and would rather
extend our Avatar contract to cover 1 additional resource.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nithyanandam Ponna  *

*ni...@techstargroup.com <ni...@techstargroup.com>    **Contact :
972-497-2508*

*Techstar Consulting Inc.*      www.techstargroup.com
<http://www.techstarconsultinginc.com/>

1300 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 252, Irving, TX 75038   Fax: 214-292-8874

Yahoo IM / G Talk  : mailnithyamail         Alternate mail:
nithya.techs...@gmail.com <:nithya.techs...@gmail.com>

Linked IN:  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanandam-ponna/6b/aba/458

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "**Remove* <ni...@techstargroup.com>
*"*