Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please  let me know your interest regarding the below requirement.

*Note: Looking for locals who can attend F2F after telephonic.*

*Note: Communication skills is the key for closure.*

*Title:     Java Developer*

*Location:** Allentown, PA 18106*

*Duration: 6 Months -2 Years.*

*Our client, a Software Development and services company is in need of
Oracle PL/SQL Developers.  These Developers will help in the development
process of a variety of systems for their clients. Candidates that have
worked in highly collaborative environments are desired. Past communication
and interaction with Business Analysts is highly desired.*

*Required Skills:*

   - Java experience
      - Experience creating interface and extract files from Java Objects

*Nice-to-haves:*

   - Familiarity with:
      - Subversion
      - JBoss application server
      - Spring
      - Eclipse
      - Oracle PL/SQL experience
         - Experience creating and modifying Stored Procedures and Package
         - Crystal Reports Development experience

*Key skills:* Java, database, Business objects, crystal reports. Insurance
experience is a big PLUS

With warm Regards,

*Prabhakar RL,*

*Recruiting Manager,*

NPD GLOBAL INC...
3 Columbus Circle 15th floor; New York, NY 10019
Direct  : 6466616122   E-Mail: prabhak...@npdglobal.com
<nage...@npdglobal.com>

http://www.facebook.com/NPDGLOBALINC
www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-itstaffing/50/22b/35b

*NEW: Watch the VIDEO!!!!!  **www.npdglobal.com* <http://www.npdglobal.com>

LinkedIn: *FOLLOW NPD GLOBAL*
http://www.linkedin.com/company/620677?trk=tyah
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the Latest Job Opportunities