Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please  let me know your interest regarding the below requirement.

*Note: Looking for only locals who can attend F2F after telephonic.*

*Note: Communication skills is the key for closure. *

*NO sponsorship. Need only GC/US Citizens.*

*Title: BI Analyst*

*Location: Travose, PA-19053 Full Time with end client CEI*

Our client located in Trevose, PA has an immediate need for a Business
Intelligence Analyst position in its Information Technology department.
The client utilizes the SAP Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform
supported by the Microsoft SQL Server Database system.  We are looking for
an individual with strong organizational, analytical, and communication
skills. This candidate should have a demonstrated history of relevant
technical achievements, have the ability to acclimate to new technologies,
and feel comfortable in an environment where the prioritization of tasks
often changes.  This individual must be able to successfully multi-task and
be a self-starter.  Attention to detail, strong data analysis,
troubleshooting and documentation skills are a must.

*Qualifications:*

   - 8 years of this experience working with the SAP Business Intelligence
   or equivalent application and must be able to demonstrate proficiency in
   using the Microsoft SQL Server Database system.
   - SQL Experience
      - Ability to review and understand existing database designs
      - Security
      - OLAP Cubes
   - Business Analytics Experience
      - Intimate knowledge of the Business Object reporting and analytics
      toolsets
      - Data warehouse design
      - Star Schema design
      - Navigation Paths
      - OLAP Cubes
   - Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written communication
   skills and the ability to work effectively, independently, and together
   with various teams

*Education and Training:*

   - Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the Computer Sciences related field

With warm Regards,

*Prabhakar RL,*

*Recruiting Manager,*

NPD GLOBAL INC...
3 Columbus Circle 15th floor; New York, NY 10019
Direct  : 6466616122   E-Mail:   prabhak...@npdglobal.com

Connect me on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-itstaffing/50/22b/35b

*Gtalk: Prabhakar.itstaffing*

*NEW: Watch the VIDEO!!!!!  **www.npdglobal.com* <http://www.npdglobal.com/>