Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*HOT HOT HOT IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW*

*Position: C –Embedded Developer*
*Location: Houston, TX  *
*Contract: 1 year contract*

Required Skills:
8+ Yrs of experience
Hands on C Programming skills
Experience in Embedded programming
Experience in using H/w debuggers ( JTAG, ITP )
Knowledge of Microcontrollers/Microprocessor/Hardware
Ability to analyze, isolate, describe and prioritize defects in a complex
software/hardware environment
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.