HI,

Hope you are doing great!!!!

We have Requirement with the Direct client. Please go through the
requirement and send me suitable profiles to *kal...@zodiac-solutions.com*
<kal...@zodiac-solutions.com> or 484-427-2465

*Position : Java Architect*

*Location:  Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*In person interview required.*

*Job Description :*

·         10+ years of experience in applications development.

·         Strong analytical and communication skills are needed, as well as
an ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team
environment.

·         Skilled in Agile software development methodologies, preferably
Scrum.

·         Experience scaling high volume web applications.

·         Ability to design and develop clean and reusable object-oriented
solutions.

·         Expert knowledge of the Enterprise Java stack and its ecosystem
of related technologies.

Good knowledge  on using Mobile, Enterprise apps like Oracle BRM, Siebel,
Web, DB, etc

*Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below and any id proof.*

First Name

Last Name

Present Location

Relocation

Daytime Phone

E-mail Address

Availability to Start

Visa Status

Education Details

Skype ID

Date of Birth (Year only)

SSN (Last four digits)

Rate (Hourly basis)

*Please follow for updated requirements *
*http://kalyankumarzodiacsolutions.blogspot.in*
<http://kalyankumarzodiacsolutions.blogspot.in>

Looking forward to work with you.

Have a blessed day..

Note:The Best way to reach me is Email...!!!

*Thanks and Regards,*

*kalyan Kumar*

*Talent Acquisition Group.*

*Zodiac Solutions, Inc.*

*Email: **kal...@zodiac-solutions.com* <kal...@zodiac-solutions.com>

*Gmail Id : **kalyankumar.recrui...@gmail.com*
<kalyankumar.recrui...@gmail.com>

*Yahoo Id : **kalyankumar.recrui...@yahoo.com*
<kalyankumar.recrui...@yahoo.com>

*Desk:  484-427-2465|Fax:(866) 655-7805*

*www.zodiac-solutions.com* <http://www.zodiac-solutions.com>

*270 West Lancaster Avenue, Suite H-2 | Malvern, PA 19355*

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to
you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited.

--

<http://www.anveta.com/>