Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Role : Business System Analyst *

*Project : EDW Program / PAS Program*

*Location: West Bend, WI*

*Duration : 3+ months*

*Rate: 45/hour C2C*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

*MUST HAVES:*

   - Knowledge of SQL queries to analyze data
   - Strong analytical skill
   - Knowledge of XML
   - General insurance knowledge a plus
   - EDW experience
   - ETL experience

*Role Description:*

   - Will be the Business System Analyst focusing on EDW & PAS initiatives

*Responsibilities: *

   - Under minimal supervision, work in a data warehouse environment which
   includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository
   creation.
   - Review data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
   - Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of an
   enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data marts.
   - Troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications.
   - Conduct research into new data warehouse applications and determines
   viability for adoption.
   - Evaluate existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse.
   - Incorporate existing subject areas into an enterprise model.
   - Create new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
   - Trouble shoot data quality issues in multiple SQL databases and
   recommend remediation requirements.

*Required Skills & Qualifications:       *

   - Minimum 4 years experience as a Business systems analyst
   - Expert proficiency with data mapping applications, data profiling
   tools, and metadata repository software
   - Proficient with relational databases (SQL Server, DB2)
   - Proficient with query tools such as SQL
   - Experience with Decision Support systems design and development
   - Experience with all phases of relational data modeling
   - Competence when interfacing with business partners when documenting
   and presenting data profiling to stakeholders
   - Strong understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts and Best
   Practices
   - Business Objects and Informatica experience a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.