Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: **Andriod Developer*

*Location: St. Louis, MO  *

*Duration: 6+ months *

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD/OPT, EAD/GC OR USC Only*

*EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS REQUIRED.   *

*Requirements/Skills:*

•             5+ years in designing  and developing enterprise level
Andriod applications

•             Experience with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and higher

•             Experience with DVCS (Git, Mercurial and SVN)

•             Familiarity with Agile delivery practices

•             Understanding of core Android constructs (Layouts, Widgets,
Views, Services, Activities and Fragments)

•             Understanding of Android unit testing frameworks (JUnit,
Robolectric, etc.)

•             Experience with Advanced Java OO knowledge (abstract classes,
interfaces, anonymous classes, etc.)

•             Experience driving direction, driving consensus and
delivering large sized/complexity components independently

•             Experience in 2-3 Android SDK components (Content Providers,
Networking, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Intents, Fragments), Proficient
with the remaining components

•             Experience with Google libraries (Play services, Maps, etc.)

•             Experience developing multiple form factors (phone, tablet,
Wear)

•             Experience developing and supporting their own app in one of
the Android markets (Google Play, Amazon App Store, etc.)

•             Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON

•             Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

•             Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies

•             Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.

*Job Description:*

This position’s primary role is developing mobile applications specifically
targeting the Android platform. Serve as a core member of the Breeding  IT
team that designs and develops software applications, so we’re looking for
bright, motivated engineers to help us develop the Android app to meet this
challenge and to put technology to use in exciting new ways.

We believe that software craftsmanship practices, including test-driven
development and agile  programming, improve the quality of our code and
encourage a sustainable pace of development.

We believe in people. We think we make better decisions as a team, so we
support each other, share ideas, collaborate and work as a team to get the
most out of our teammates.

*Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to): *

A strong understanding of the principles of software design, architecture,
algorithms and data structures

Detailed knowledge of the fundamentals of Android development, including
the fragment/activity lifecycle, networking, relevant design patterns and
popular frameworks.

Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
Android code

Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
application

Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs

Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.

*Required Skills: *

Strong knowledge of JAVA, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
how to deal with different screen sizes

Strong understanding of development using Android studio

Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end
services, Retrofit, Robospice, Gson

Familiarity with push notifications and analytics.

Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning,
profiling, testing, Expresso.

Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git

Proficient understanding of bug tracking tools, such as Target Process

Familiarity with continuous integration

Works well in a team, goal oriented.

Strong communication and writing skills.

Very strong problem-solving skills are required for this position.

*Required Experience:*

• BS, MS or equivalent in a technical field.

• 3-5 years experience in a similar position with extensive mobile
development responsibilities

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.