*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.

*Note: We need Minimum 8+Yrs total exp.*

*Note: OPT s are strictly Rejected even though they clear the interviews.*

*Note: We cannot submit without NCA and H1 copy.*

*Title: Kronos Technical System Analyst*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 months+ *

Immediate need for a Kronos Technical System Analyst to join a dynamic team
working on Kronos 7.03.

Your focus will be production support and you will also assist with project
work.  You will be responsible for analysis and system configuration (WFC,
WFA, Leave, Process Manager, Payroll, Clocks, Attendance, Profiles, events,
etc.) , using Workforce Integration Manager.

This is a 6 month contract position based in Atlanta with the option to
extend or convert.  Excellent team environment and opportunity to grow your
skills and take your career to the next level.   A preference for QlikView
and candidates who are fluent in French and English.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

·         3 + years of Kronos 6.0 and greater Workforce Solutions or higher
(prefer 7.03)

·         3+ years of Kronos production support and configuration

·         Some experience with Kronos Workforce Connect or WIM (Workforce
Integration Manager)

·         Understanding of payroll and timekeeping best practices

·         Experience gathering and documenting requirements.

·         Strong experience with systems analysis and design

·         Ability to manage your own projects

·         Excellent communication skills

Thanks and regards,

Prabhakar RL
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-955-4931*  | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com>  |  *www.dimcon.com*
<http://www.dimcon.com/>

*LinkedIn*: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94>