Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Title: Flex Developer*

*Location: Orange County, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Send resumes to a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

*Required Skills:*

A Software Engineer II - Flex is responsible for software engineering
activities as a member of a SCRUM team. They are expected to adopt and
maintain best practices for software engineering while implementing
solutions to engineering projects using cutting edge technologies.

*Experience:*

4+ Years Software Engineering

Agile/SCRUM

Engineering and Implementing enterprise level software applications

Skills & Expertise (Intermediate+ Level)

Design patterns and object-oriented programing

Strongly proficient with ActionScript

Familiarity with Flex frameworks (i.e. Parsley, Swiz, Robotlegs)

Familiarity with AMF protocol wrappers such as WebOrb

Prior experience with Adobe AIR preferably in mobile development

Understanding of ANT build tools

Experience utilizing Native Extensions

Experience creating Flex user interfaces

*Other Abilities:*

Server side coding experience with the following is beneficial

C# .NET

Entity Framework or other ORM's

IoC containers e.g. Autofac, Unity, MEF, Ninject

Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST

Unit testing using mock objects

SQL Server and the SQL language

ASP.NET MVC and Web API

Experience with Java, Objective-C, and/or Swift is beneficial

Accuracy and attention to detail

Professional demeanor

Works effectively in a team setting

Works efficiently across distributed teams

Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts

Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize

Manage several activities in parallel

Strong verbal and written communication skills

Strong organizational skills

Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions

Resilient to change

Able to lead small team initiatives

Demonstrates leadership

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.