Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: Oracle HRMS Payroll Functional Consultant*

*Location: Beloit, WI*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

We are looking for Payroll Business User.

Kindly share me some good profiles who have experience on business user of
Oracle Payroll.

*Payroll Business user: *

The resource must have spent equivalent of 5 years working as a business
user of Oracle Payroll.  The individual should be well versed in Oracle
Payroll functionalities and how to use and structure payroll to support a
business function.  The person can be 100% functional, they will work
alongside Regal payroll users as an actual payroll user in Regal while they
are here.  They will look for opportunities to utilize Payroll better and
more efficiently.  They will propose changes in the way Payroll is being
used.  These should be quick hit large impact type of changes.

They will need to provide a list of companies where they were a business
user on Oracle Payroll.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>  |*
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Success*