Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note: Must Have 10+ Years Of Total IT Experience...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: UI Interactive Developer*

*Location: New York*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Needs strong experience in Angular JS

Javascript, HTML(5), CSS(3), SASS, Version Control

*Skills Required:   *A successful candidate will possess:

Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field

Expertise in HTML(5), CSS(3)

Expert level in JavaScript

Experience with Angular JS

Experience with and understanding the whole range of data integration
technologies from AJAX and JSONP to web sockets and, as a big plus, third
party web sockets emulation frameworks (LightStreamer, Kaazing, socketIO).

Experience with other web UI frameworks like jQuery, ExtJS, Sencha Touch,
Bootstrapper  etc is a big plus. Experience with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt etc.

Understanding browser and device compatibility

Experience with troubleshooting web applications, familiarity with network
monitoring and code profiling tools

Excellent communication skills

*Skills Desired:   *

Web usability, general UX

Knowledge of Fixed Income products

UNIX and Scripting skills (e.g.Perl, Pychon, Shell scripts)

Familiarity with J2EE is a big plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <avish...@allianceit.com>