Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Client:  Consulting Company*

*Title:  JD Edwards Functional Consultant - Manufacturing*
*Location:  Remote (will travel to Michigan & Wisconsin as necessary)*

*Duration:  9 months *

*Interview:  Phone (1st) & Skype (2nd) *

*No H1B’s*

***EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE***

*Manufacturing-*

·         *Must at least five (5) completed projects implementing JDE
including upgrades.*

·         Experience and functional expertise of current versions in
Manufacturing, and working knowledge of *Financials, Distribution/Supply
Chain required.  Additional knowledge such as UPK, BI Pub, EDI, CAM, a
plus.*

·         Familiarization with third party products such as DSI, RFSmart a
plus

·         Ability to participate in pre-sales consulting services
discovery/scoping.

·         Travel is expected on a regular basis utilizing a combination of
on-site “customer-facing” and remote activities to accomplish the project
requirements as needed.

·         Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com