Hope you are doing great!!
We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.
*Role Title: Database Analyst Programmer*
*Client: Accenture Federal*
*Location: San Antonio, TX*
*Duration: 9 months contract *
*NO H1B !!*
*USC ,Public Trust Clearance (required prior to start) !!*
*Start Date: ASAP !!*
· 4-year Technical Bachelors Degree (i.e. Computer
· 2 years + Professional hands-on experience with SQL
· Good communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Strong preference for 4 year degree in Computer Science or
related field, will consider 2 year degree and/or equivalent work
· Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup
by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals
and realize value.
· Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that
facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work
collaboratively as a team .
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
· Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets.
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills .
· 2 year degree plus experience or 4 year computer science degree.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.