Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Title:                     C# .NET Application Developer*

*Location:             St. Louis, MO*

*Duration:             12 months*

*Client:                  Hewlett Packard*

*Interview:           Pn/skype*

*ANY VISA OK!!*

Description

*The client seeks a C# .NET Application Developer with strong business
acumen to support a complex application for our client in St. Louis, MO.*

*Local candidates preferred for interview. *

Required Skills:

   - A minimum of 5+ years developing in C# .Net
      - Advanced computer programming skills in C#
      - Advanced computer programming skills in Microsoft.Net
   - Experience with XML
   - Experience with XSLT
   - Experience with Webservices
   - Experience with Object Oriented Programming techniques

Preferred Skills:

   - Experience developing/supporting accounting systems would be helpful
   - *Experience with code versioning and change management concepts*
   - *Experience with full Agile life-cycle software applications
   development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)*
   - Demonstrated ability to lead others and manage multiple assignments
   simultaneously
   - Have the Public Trust or Secret Clearance is a good one.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com
*Gtalk*: ankit.re...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.