Hope you are doing great!!
We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.
*Title: Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Client: Pearson Technology *
*Location: San Antonio; TX-6-12 months*
*Quality Assurance Analyst and Engineering tasks: *
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full
understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case
requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional and performance test cases
and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness
scripts and automated scripts.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team
members. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test
results Provide visible metrics indicating test coverage and defect trends
- Collaborate with UX Designers, BAs, QA engineers, and product owners
to develop continuous product enhancements and releases
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, other engineering field or
- Minimum 5 years Quality Assurance experience in Web and Mobile
applications Desired/not required:
- Experience working as a SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
or proficiency in at least one programming language such as Java, C++, C,
- Experience working in Agile teams and familiarity with Scrum
- Testing UI, web services, databases, and back end functionality using
tools like Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter or QTP Desired/not required:
- Automating test cases by writing custom scripts using at least one
language such as Python, Perl, Ruby or VBScript Desired/not required:
- Working knowledge of SQL, ability to write complex queries Tracking
defects, trends, and generated reports used tracking systems like Jira or
HP ALM Interpersonal Skills:
- Effective, verbal communication Excellent written and technical
writing skills Highly analytical and problem solving skills Serious
attention to detail Passion for quality and excellence Hard working, no
excuses attitude Willingness to work in a team environment and take
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.