Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

Role:                      Test Automation Engineer

Location:              Basking Ridge, NJ

Duration:              6+ month CTH

Interview:            Phone/Skype

Only GC,GC-EAD and USC

Required Skill:

MUST HAVE Java development background so they can write code for testing,
also looking for Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services.

EDUCATION:
Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.

EXPERIENCE:
 Development and Testing experience with –
- API, SoapUI, WebServices, SmartBear Assertions
- XML, JSON , RegEx
- Technical analysis of application integrations
- Analyzing databases for data verification and validation,
- comparing strings, GUI objects and other data structures
- Windows GUI, web applications (multi browser based)
? Desired experience in developing automated test utilities and direct
solutions, using QTP/UFT,
Selenium or other tools. Designs and builds toolsets that can be quickly
leveraged for delivery.
? Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using various
technologies (for example C#
and/or VB.NET.) Specifically developing functions, adding control flow
logic, loops etc.
? Experience working with GUI/Web object recognition, configuring and
customizing object library
? Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging
skills.
? Excellent understanding of software design techniques.
? Experience with source control systems, build and configuration
management.
? Basic knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
? Experience with Agile development methodologies preferable.
? Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business
focused environment

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com
*Gtalk*: ankit.re...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.