Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

Position: OBIEE developer

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: Long term

MOI: Phone & Skype but need someone from Midwest

Client: Panera

No H1B

Brief Description of Job Duties:

•            Perform OBIEE repository development.

•            Create and modify reports and dashboards within OBIEE, BI
Publisher

•            Perform OBIEE Administration activities, such as user setup,
access control and troubleshooting.

•            Tune the performance of queries issued by OBIEE.

•            Enable OBIEE to provide access to metrics that are consistent,
accurate and easily reusable.

List skills in order of importance.

Skill Set / Technology

Required / Nice to Have

Experience Level  (Junior/Mid/Senior)

OBIEE

Required

3-5 Yrs (Mid)

BI Publisher

Required

3-5 Yrs (Mid)

SQL development, PL:/SQL

Required

3-5 Yrs (Mid)

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com