Hope you are doing well.
Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.
*Please don’t send resumes without these skills mentioned in resume** :*
Annuity Policy Admin System, Insurance domain
*Position: QA Tester*
*Location: Appleton, WI*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
Role & Responsibilities:
• Understanding business requirements
• Develop detailed test plans
• Develop test scenarios and test cases
• Execute test cases
• Coordinating with offshore throughout the testing lifecycle
Must have skills:
• Testing professional having hands-on experience on Annuity Policy Admin
• Strong Annuity Domain expertise
• Extensive experience in software testing life cycle like understanding
requirements, developing detailed test plans, test cases/test beds, test
case execution, reviews and defect tracking
• Knowledge of Automation tools
• Knowledge of HP Test Management tools
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience on vantage, wmA and RPS
• Domain certifications like LOMA/AAPA
• Experience on Mainframe Technologies Testing
Thanks and regards,
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-445-7407* | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com> | *www.dimcon.com*
Gtalk: *prabhakar.itstaff...@gmail.com* <prabhakar.itstaff...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.