Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*AEM / CQ Developer, Michigan*

*Pn/Skype*

*Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ) development experience Contract
Corp-To-Corp, Contract Independent, Contract W2, 6-12 Month contract, must
be initially located in Michigan or Chicago - possible remote work after
initial training period.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*AEM Developer*

Must have at least 5 years of IT development experience.

* Must have a minimum of 3 years of Adobe AEM development experience.

* 3+ years relevant professional experience working Java, JavaScript, HTML5,

CSS3 and attendant technologies.

* Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment.

* Experience with Javascript, Angular JS, Sightly.

* Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XMLAbility to work
flexibly and appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints.

* Experience with Personalization feature in AEM.

* Experience developing templates, components in AEM.

* Proficient with Authoring, and deployment activities in AEM.

* Experience collaborating with clients, project managers, and engineers.

* Excellent communication and teamwork skills

* Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development
environment; experience with Agile a strong plus

* Experience working with JIRA and WIKI

* Must have experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.

* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.

* Must have ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or
meet deadlines.

*Job Summary*

b) The AEM developer will work with the Architect, Project Manager,
Business team, Technology team, Clients and Partners to capture the active,
as well as on-going maintenance/support related requirements and make
changes to the application accordingly.

In addition, this position will require to work closely with internal or
external Stakeholders.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Nagar*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

*EMAIL*: an...@sourceinfotech.com
*Gtalk*: ankit.re...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.