Hope you are doing great.
Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.
Note: Please do not share the junk profile.
*Location: American Fork, UT*
*Title: Linux Admin*
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring for System
· Propose and implement system changes to improve stability and
efficiencies of service.
· Act as a point of escalation for Sys Admins
· Troubleshoot chronic issues as they arise.
· Provide feedback for product bug fixes, enhancements and needed
· Provide mentoring to other System Administrators.
· Develop and document procedures.
· Perform on call rotation duties periodically.
· 12+ years’ experience supporting computer systems within a live service
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred (CS, EE, Math, Information
Technology or other technical area)
· Proficient Linux administration skills.
· Experience with high availability internet based systems.
· Experience with database configurations and administration including SQL.
· Experience with network architectures including web servers, web caches,
databases, storage area networks, clustered storage systems, routing, etc..
· Experience with administrative use of scripting such as BASH, Python and
SQL scripting languages.
· Experience with monitoring systems.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Demonstrated experience producing technical documentation. Please bring
· Self-motivated with good decision-making abilities.
· Strong logical and problem-solving skills
*Thanks & Regards*
1581 Route 27 South, Suite 102, Edison, NJ 08817
Direct : 732-592-1099
E-Mail : ja...@q-datainc.com
URL : www.qdatainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.