Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*GC/Citizen*

Title: Sr. Java Developer (Core Java)
Right to Hire: No
Professional Day Length: 0.0
Contract Duration: 2-4 years
Environment: Business Casual
Sponsorship Available: No
Location: Arlington , Virginia
Minimum Requirements:

Experience Guidelines:

* strong Rest API  and spring framework experience.*

• Minimum 6 years of experience in system integration and development
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Java and Java-based technologies
• Works with key owners and stakeholders to document requirements
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Demonstrates ability to perform technical design and development
activities using Java (JDK 1.7 or above) technologies
• Demonstrates the ability to use build tools such as Maven, Grunt, Webpack
or similar
• Possesses a solid understanding of all parts of Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements, Design, Implementation, and Testing
• Familiarity with SQL and/or applied experience with database technologies
is preferred
• Experience with Application Life-Cycle Management tools such as Atlassian
or GitHub

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit Nagar

Source Infotech Inc.

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

EMAIL: an...@sourceinfotech.com

Gtalk: ankit.re...@gmail.com