*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
<raj...@spgamerica.com>** (OR) **732-343-7688 x 3049* *.*
*POSITION: Autosar Developer*
*LOCATION: Southfield, MI*
Low level device driver experience and low on Autosar should be fine!!
*Job description – *
· 'Must have worked in Automotive Instrument Cluster Panel
· 5 to 6 years of experience in Automotive Domain
· Must have worked on AUTOSAR Based ECU development and good
understanding of MCAL
· Good Understanding about Automotive ECU development Cycle and
AUTOSAR based Implementation
· Good knowledge about Vehicle level ECU functionality
· Functional Knowledge of Automotive Electronics and Automotive
· Must have Knowledge of "C & C++" language
• Design Level implementation from Requirement Specs
• Active participation on AUTOSAR based ECU development and Testing
• AUTOSAR based Automotive ECU related technical design review
• Technical design Implementation and review
• Review of Architectural Requirement
• C- Code development
• Project test design implementation
• Project Delivery Planning( 10% role)
*Thanks for your Time and Support*
*Rajesh | Technical Recruiter*
*Software Programming Group*
*15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854*
*Tel: **732-343-7688 x 3049* *|| Fax: **732-343-7689*
*Email: **|raj...@spgamerica.com* <%7csamb...@spgamerica.com>* | URL : *
*IT Services || Consulting*
*USA || INDIA*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.