Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Position: Security Engineer*

*Location: Parsippany NJ*

*Duration:  6 month contract*

*Visa: No H1B*

*MOI: Phone*

   - Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection
   of computer systems, networks and information
   - Identify and define system security requirements
   - Design system security architecture and develop detailed security
   - Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
   - Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
   - Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate
   security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
   - Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as
   possible about security incidents
   - Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents
   - Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments*.

   - Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
   - Technologies include security solutions like QRadar (SIEM), URL
   filtering solutions like Websense, Antivirus solutions, Next gen firewalls
   - Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
   - Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls,
   intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems,
   log management, content filtering, etc
   - Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and
   network monitoring tools
   - Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques,
   and protocols
   - Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web
   Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related
   - Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
   - Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and
   encryption solutions
   - BS degree in Computer Science or related field
   - Security Certifications a plus
   - Excellent Communication Skills

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"US_IT_ Jobs" group.
to chandrakants+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/chandrakants.