Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Job:* - Oracle PeopleSoft DBA

*Location:* Omaha, NE

*Duration:* 3 month contract with likely extension

*Interview:* Phone / Skype

*No H1B’s*

*Job Description*

The Oracle PeopleSoft DBA will work on a team of DBAs to support the
migration of existing PeopleSoft environments to new servers. This includes
migration of PeopleSoft HCM, CRM 9.1, upgrade of databases from Oracle 11g
to 12c, and implementation of Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.

*Job Specific Responsibilities*

Successful candidates will be responsible for:

• Installing, configuring, maintaining, and performance tuning production
and development databases and PeopleSoft components.

• Supporting HCM, and CRM modules as well as the entire technology stack
within PeopleSoft release 9.1.

• Performing cloning to refresh and build new instances on new hardware.

• Creating, upgrading, patching, and migrating Oracle 11g/12c databases on
UNIX/Linux platforms.

• Patching, upgrading, and deploying code changes to PeopleSoft
environments.

• Physical database layout and space management.

• Managing performance tuning and monitoring of database transactions.

• Monitoring space utilization and usage patterns.

• Performance tuning including tuning SQL execution paths and SQL
statements.

• Maintaining development, QA, UAT and production databases.

• Support of database backup and recovery using RMAN.

• Design, implement, and support high availability systems utilizing Data
Guard and similar technologies.

• Installing and configuring Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.

• Installing and upgrading PeopleTools 8.53 – 8.55

*Candidate Requirements*

• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline—or
equivalent training.

• 5+ years practical experience supporting Oracle RDBMS, PeopleSoft.

• Expert knowledge in RDBMS 11g or 12c, PeopleSoft HCM/CRM 9.1.

• Essential knowledge of UNIX environments.

• Experience with implementing Oracle Transparent Data Encryption

• Experience upgrading PeopleTools

*Preferred Qualifications *

• Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2 upgrades

• Experience with PUM server

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.